Direct Selling Europe (DSE) is the Brussels based trade association for European Direct Selling made up of renowned direct selling companies and leading national direct selling associations. DSE represents the interests of the sustainable, ethical and customer-oriented direct selling industry in the EU.
DSE was founded in January 2007 by the national direct selling associations from Austria, Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland and 10 European leading companies
- Professional Association of Direct Selling of Belgium (APVD/BVDV)
- Direct Selling Association of Germany (BDD)
- Direct Selling Association of Austria (Handelsverband)
- Swiss Association of Direct Selling (SVDF)
- AMC International
- Déesse AG
- Eismann Tiefkühl-Heimservice GmbH & Co. KG*
- InmediaONE] (Bertelsmann)*
- Just International AG
- Lux International AG
- Pierre Lang Europe*
- Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Vorverk & Co KG
- WIV Wein International AG
Since 2009 the following direct selling companies have joined DSE:
In 2010, the Italian Direct Selling Association UNIVENDITA joined DSE.
In 2015, Avon joined DSE.
*no longer members of DSE