Mission and Objectives
Direct Selling Europe (DSE) distinguishes itself by exclusively representing companies and associations that have a irreproachable reputation and implement sustainable and ethical business practices towards both consumers and sales consultants alike.
DSE strictly distances itself from all illegal, criticised or unserious forms of direct selling.
- Provide information to DSE members and European consumers
- DSE keeps its members informed about any relevant legislative development at EU level and how it impacts on their businesses
- DSE offers a platform for exchange of information and experience among its members, facilitating interaction on issues of importance to the industry
- DSE is a reliable source of information to consumers and potential sellers interested in the sector
2. Promote DSE members' interests at EU level
- DSE makes sure that its members' interests are taken into account by the EU decision makers
- DSE cooperates closely with relevant stakeholders to improve awareness of the sustainable direct selling industry
- DSE collaborates closely with the European institutions by helping improving the quality of EU legislation, reducing costs and uncertainties for businesses and ensuring a competitive environment for the direct selling industry