- General Assembly
The General Assembly is Direct Selling Europe’s deliberative assembly and its final decision-making body. It meets once a year and works on the principle 1 member = 1 vote.
- Board of Directors
The Board of Directors represents Direct Selling Europe (DSE), has the powers of management and is responsible for its administration. It meets at least twice a year. The Board of Directors (for the period 2016-2018) consists of:
- Jochen CLAUSNITZER (Bundesverband Direktvertrieb)
- Martin ECKERT (Tupperware)
- Christoph ERNST (AMC International) - President
- Matthias HICKMANN (Vorwerk)
- Hans Georg HINDERLING (Schweizerischer Verband der Direktverkaufsfirmen)
- Marcel JÜSTRICH (Just International)
- Urs MEIER (Lux International)
- Jaroslaw MUŁEVICZ (Avon)
- Daniele PIROLA (Univendita)
- CEO Council
The CEO Council is a forum for member CEOs to exchange views on developments affecting direct selling in the EU and in a global framework. It defines Direct Selling Europe´s strategic priorities and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors. It meets at least twice a year.
- Working groups
Working groups bring together competent experts from DSE members to discuss issues of relevance to the European direct selling industry, such as taxes or consumer protection. Working groups meet as often as required.
The Managing Director is responsible for the daily running of the association. He reports to the Board of Directors.