Direct selling key data
Some key figures about direct selling in Europe:
- 83% of direct sellers in Europe are women and work part-time.
- Direct selling accounts for 4.5% of all female, part-time employment in the European Union (EU).
- 97% of direct sellers value the flexibility offered by direct selling in terms of working hours and commitment.
- 25% of new direct sellers were not previously in any form of employment.
- 29% of direct sellers are aged 50+, substantially above the average in European Union (EU) employment.
- 80% of sellers say direct selling meets or exceeds their expectations.
- 85% of direct sellers report a good, very good or excellent experience with direct selling.
Statistics extrapolated from members' data